Wilson Parents invited to participate in Safe School Survey
Parents/Guardians of Wilson Elementary School—we need your opinion!
Our school is committed to providing a safe and encouraging place for your child. You can help us continue to make improvements to our school by completing a short online survey.
Students in grades 3-5 and staff at our school are participating in the Safe & Civil Schools Climate & Safety Survey. We want to know what you think, too. All responses are anonymous. The resulting data will allow us to see if the three groups—parents/guardians, students, and staff—agree or disagree about important issues. We will be able to identify what we are doing well and what we need to work on, such as safety in a particular location of the school, students’ understanding of the expectations for behavior, or communication with families.
It’s quick and easy!
- The survey should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- It’s available online, 24 hours a day—May 19th-June 9th.
- You can complete it on any computer with Internet access—at home, work, the public library, or our school. We will have computers available in the school library the week of June 5-9th. (Cellular connections do not work well, but tablets and phones with WIFI will work.)
- Just one parent or guardian from each household should take it.
- You can choose to read the survey in English or Spanish.
- Examples of questions are:
- Are staff members supportive of students?
- Are families informed about the rules and expectations for student behavior?
- Are student cliques a problem at this school?
|· Go online to https://www.safeandcivilsurvey.net/surveyone/surveylogin.aspx
o (Use Internet Explorer, Safari, or Chrome browser.)
· Enter the User ID: WTPNRK
· Enter the Password: parentWILSON
· Be sure you complete every page of the survey until you reach the final page that says “Survey Complete.” Then click Close.
The survey is available from Friday May 19th –Friday June 9th.
Thank you! If you have any questions about the survey, please feel free to call the school office.