Upcoming Dates to Know
|March 4||Tasting Table|
|March 5||Family Reading Night & 2nd Grade Music Performance|
|March 10||PTA Meeting - 6:00-7:30pm, Dinner & Childcare Provided|
|March 10||Knowledge Fair - Open 10:00am-5:00pm|
|March 11||No School - Teacher Grading Day|
|March 12||No School - Spring Conferences - The Knowledge Fair is open during Conferences|
|March 13||No School - Spring Conferences - The Knowledge Fair is open during Conferences|
Wilson Wildcat 2020 Fun Run: Urgent - We Need Your Help!
Thank you Wildcats for a great Fun Run!! We appreciate all of our awesome volunteers and of course, Mrs. West for helping our runners stay motivated for 20 minutes of movement!! Congratulations to the students in Mrs. Moss and Mrs. Villani’s classrooms for running the most laps! As a school, we ran 11,684 laps!! Wowzers!
The PTA will be collecting the white envelopes with the yellow sponsor sheets every morning before school from Monday, March 2nd to Tuesday, March 17th!! When a child returns their envelope (with or without a donation), they will receive a snack and an entry into the prize raffle! For every $10 donated, additional entries will be added with their name to the prize raffle!!! When a child donates $50 or more they will be entered in the Principal for the Day and lunch with a few friends prize raffle! Every Wilson Wildcat student will receive a free mini pizza thanks to Papa’s Pizza!! Thank you for supporting our Wilson Wildcat community!!!
Wilson Knowledge Fair: Urgent - We Need Your Help!
We still need to fill 42 volunteer spots for the 2020 Knowledge Fair! Please don’t wait – sign up today!
Please help us make this event a huge success!
Volunteers are Needed
- Help set up during the afternoon on Monday, March 9th. Shifts are one hour each.
- Provide (drop off) refreshments on Tuesday, March 10that 8:00 am.
- To be a runner on Tuesday, March 10thfrom 8:00 – 10:00 am.
- To conduct student interviews on Tuesday, March 10thfrom 8:00 – 10:00 am.
- To man the certificate table on Tuesday, March 10thfrom 9:00 – 10:30 am.
- To be fair supervisors throughout the day on Tuesday, March 10th. Shifts are one hour each.
- To help clean up on Friday, March 13thfrom 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
Please use the link below to sign up or sign up on the list available by the volunteer tags in the front office: https://signup.com/go/vLyRmny
Community Flyers are now shared on the Corvallis School District website! Learn about programs, sports, and opportunities in our community. Click the button below to view current flyers.