Here at Wilson, we are hard at work preparing for the 2018-2019 school year. We are excited to be welcoming our many returning families as well as our new families who are joining us this year.
There is always a lot of information to share with families as the school year approaches. Bear with us as we share the information below (and in attachments).
Dates to Know
- Friday, Aug. 31st @ 4:00pm Class lists will be posted in the front window
- Tuesday, Sept. 4th – 12:30pm-1:30pm Meet the Teacher
- Wednesday, Sept. 5th @ 8:05am First Day of School
- Tuesday, Sept. 11th @ 6:30pm PTA Meeting – Food & Childcare provided
- Thursday, Sept. 20th @ 5:00pm Back to School BBQ & Curriculum Night
Good Morning Wildcat Families –
Please see attached Immunization & Exemption rates as of 2018
Benton County Immunization Data
Wilson School Immunization Data
A healthy start to summer is a great way to start. Don’t forget to check out Ms. Stone’s Wildcat Wellness Blog. There you will be able to see what Wildcats do to keep healthy and stay in shape.
Good Afternoon Wilson Wildcats!
What an incredible first week! Our Wildcat community has donated $3,120 AND we have collected 124 envelopes!!! Way to go!! We still have five more school days to return the Fun Run envelopes—March 12, 13, 19, 20, and 21! Remember all you need to do is drop off the Fun Run envelope with the PTA volunteers in the morning on the way to class. When a student turns in the envelope they will be given a snack bag which can be saved for recess.
Students will also be entered into the prize raffle! Every $10 donated is an additional entry! We have prizes (see attached picture) from OSU, Bi-Mart, Winco, Highland Bowl, Corvallis Knights, Timberhill Athletic Club, Osborn Aquatic Center, Wacky Bounce, Big 5, and Principal for the Day! In addition, each child will receive a certificate for a mini pizza at Papa’s Pizza!! Our Corvallis community is AMAZING!!!! Thank you!!
Wilson PTA Fun Run Coordinator
Wilson Wildcat Fun Run 2018
Dust off your tennis shoes for the annual Wildcat Fun Run on February 26th and 27th!
:: The Details ::
The Wilson Fun Run is our biggest fundraiser of the year!
The tax-deductible donations fund all of our Wildcat community events, school assemblies, teacher grants, student scholarships for field trips, and so much more!
Where & When:
Each class will come to the gym during their PE time to participate in the Fun Run on Monday, February 26th or Tuesday, February 27th.
How to Help:
There are THREE ways to support the Wilson Fun Run!
1. Help your child gather pledges by asking family and friends to sponsor them with a per lap goal or a flat rate.
2. Volunteer your time on either day of the Fun Run or on an envelope collection day by signing up at https://signup.com/client/invitation2/secure/2210522/false#/invitation
Click on the Sign Up volunteer link on the Wilson School website www.wilsonwildcats.net
3. Donate an item or gift certificate from your business or company for the prize raffle. We will be sure to recognize your contribution on our “Thank You” poster!
Let’s Go Wilson Wildcats!!