Loving Wilson Direct Donation Drive
The Wilson PTA is pleased to announce that we have received a large donation and several smaller donations totaling $3,210 (over half the amount) toward our goal of $5,000 for our Loving Wilson Direct Donation Drive. Please consider giving a gift and help support our awesome kids and our Wellness programs at Wilson. The “Direct Donation Drive” allows parents and community members to give tax-deductible donations, which directly supports Wilson Elementary! Our website now includes a thermometer to update our progress. Check it out at www.wilsonwildcats.net (on the right sidebar).
Your support will be focused on Wellness this year! With your donations we hope to be able to:
- Increase our nutrition education by expanding Classroom Food Adventures to additional classrooms!
- Add more activities to the community Wellness Fair in the spring!
- Expand the opportunities for outside play by buying new equipment and possibly a climbing wall!
There are several ways to give to the “Love Wilson” campaign:
- Write a check (made out to Wilson PTA with Loving Wilson on the memo line) or bring cash in an envelope and place it in the designated box in the office.
- Mail a check to Wilson Elementary School at 2701 NW Satinwood Street, Corvallis, Oregon 97330.
- Donate online through the Corvallis Schools Foundation website https://cpsfoundation.org/at and specify Wilson Elementary School/Loving Corvallis in the dropdown box.
Check out and pass along our Loving Wilson video! https://vimeo.com/246046921 We will be highlighting specific funding projects over the course of the year so that you can see how your dollars are impacting our Wildcat community. You can donate online at anytime, at the school during the school day, or at any of the school events. Don’t delay, love on Wilson Kids today!